Practicing healthy lifestyle and habits is an ongoing process. Some of us may know the tips well but fail to practice in our routine. Here are some beauty tips for us to weave naturally into our schedule to maintain youth and beauty for as long as we wish.
Step 1: Drink lots of water, this is basic but not many of us are really drinking enough everyday. Drinking at least eight glasses a day. Juice is considered as one of the eight glasses if you are on juicing. Water cleanses your body, it’s great for your skin and you stay more energetic.
Step 2: Nurture the habit of juicing. Juicing is great; the nutrients are absorbed into your system easier and faster. You can have a variety of vegetables and fruits for well-balanced nutrition in your juice which almost gives you instant energy. You should juice twice a day, once in the morning as your first drink of the day before breakfast and once in the evening before dinner.
Step 3: Most of us are very stressed out in the course of our work. Make attempt to be around with nature when you are stressed. Take a walk in the nearest park or even jog around for 30 minutes after your busy day. An animal or pet at home to play with helps to release your stress.
Steps 4: Running a salt bath or having a salt scrub will do wonder for your stress. It is believed salt has properties that can disintegrate negativity. That explains why people spend a day at the beach feel so relaxed after being in salt water. If you can’t go to the beach and you don’t have a bathtub, just try soaking your feet in salt to drain away tensions and negative energy.
Step 5: If you wake up in a bad mood, it can impact you for the rest of the day. It is important when you first open your eyes in the morning and tell yourself you are going to have a good day. Starting your day with a positive happy thought can help put you in a good relaxed space from the moment you get up.
Step 6: Unwind yourself occasionally at home with a home hair treatment, mask and light candles round a bath. Soak yourself in the bathtub with your favorite spa.
Step 7: No matter how late you get back home from work or outing, always cleanse and remove your make-up. Your skin and face need to breathe too. Cleaning your face and body is the most basic of all skin care.
Step 8: If you find difficulties waking up in the morning, use a battery-operated eye massager on your eyes for a few minutes, it helps blood circulation and helps to look good on your eyes.
Step 9: Make effort to have a steam sauna once a week for a full body detoxification.
Step 10: Be consistent with the use of your skin care product: Cleanse, Tone, Nourish and Protect
It is very important to be in good health. A sound body and mind ensures happiness. Below are a few natural health tips.
The below natural health routines followed on a day to day basis helps in better health:
* Drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
* Maintain a decent routine daily like getting up early, exercise, food and sleep.
* Have to be very careful about water and must drink only clean water.
* Do physical activities like walk, swim, cycling etc.
* Minimum 8 hours of sleep is very important.
* Make sure to avoid any fried foods.
* Yoga and Meditation will be very helpful.
* Do not smoke or consume tobacco, alcohol.
There are also many other natural health tips that can help for various reasons:
* Get relief from toothache by gargling with Luke warm water preferably mixed with salt after brushing in the night.
* If one is suffering from joint pain, you may boil tamarind leaves and apply to affected parts.
* Chewing gum helps in to reduce ear pain as it helps open the clogged Eustachian tube.
* If you had sunburn, apply calamine lotion or consume yoghurt. A bath in cold water helps.
* Vegetables like spinach, collards help in protecting you from the harmful UV rays that can lead you to cataract.
* It’s naturally healthy in winter to use more of ginger and garlic to heat the body.
* Need to cover head and ears to conserve heat in the body during winter.
* Consume a lot of fruits and leafy vegetables for better natural health.
* Consumption of naturally healthy coconut water helps in long life.
* Laughing helps naturally to keep tension and other stress levels at bay.
These are a few good to factors that can help in keeping one naturally healthy. These natural health tips can be easily cultivated for the healthy living and well being of an individual.